Crystal Palace – Liverpool: prediction for the match
On December 19, within the framework of the 14th round of the English Championship (Premier League), Crystal Palace will play against Liverpool. The meeting will start at 15:30. Bookmakers bet on Liverpool to win. At the time of this writing, the preview coefficient for his victory with any score is 1.52. It is proposed to bet on the winnings of the owners with a quote of 6.15. And you are offered to bet on a draw with odds of 4.46. Bookmakers are waiting for a large number of goals in this game: bet on TB 2.5 is offered at odds of 1.62. It is proposed to bet less than 2.5 goals on the total with odds of 2.32.
Crystal Palace – Liverpool. Key facts about the match
- Crystal Palace in the last match in the Premier League on December 16 met with West Ham. The fight ended in a draw 1: 1. It was the second draw in a row for Crystal Palace. He does not lose three matches in a row – one won match and two draws. In each of the 3 previous matches with his participation, both teams have scored.
- Liverpool in their last match in the Premier League on December 16 met with Tottenham and won 2-1. Liverpool are unbeaten in nine games in a row – five wins and four draws.
- The last match between Crystal Palace and Liverpool in the Premier League took place on June 24, 2020 and ended in a 4-0 victory for Liverpool. This was Liverpool’s fourth win in a row against Crystal Palace.
- The hosts play about the same in defense and attack (defense rating is 995, and attack rating is 965). The visiting team is stronger offensively than defensively (defense rating 1193 and attack rating 1571).
- Home team’s attack rating versus away team’s defense rating 0.81. Statistically expected number of goals for an attacking team with a similar ratio of 1.17.
- Away team’s attack rating vs. home defense rating 1.58. With this ratio, the expected number of goals for the attacking team of team 1.91.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office